CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
1. Please have the following files in hand before uploading and submitting the online Application:
- Artistic Work
2. No single video submission may be over five minutes.
3. Do not send originals. No work will be returned to you.
4. Acceptable formats and File Size: (Follow Vimeo Compression Guidelines for video files)
- Upload files up to 50MB.
- Documents: DOC, DOCX and PDF (Documents & Multiple Images, JPGs).
- Audio & Video Files: MOV, AVI, MP3 (Audio), MP4 (Video) and JPG (Single Image).
5. Video File Naming “Last Name + The Last 6 Digits of Banner ID” Ex. “smith456789.mov”.
Note: If you have any problems uploading your video file (Artistic Work) follow this steps:
1. Upload it on youtube or Vimeo site,
2. Create a word document and copy/paste your video URL on it &
3. Submit the document file in the “Artistic Work” section of the application form.
6. Upon submission, Do Not Refresh the page, Uploading 50mb file will take up to 5 min, depending on your internet connection.
Note: If you have any problems submitting your application, contact Amy Lanasa email@example.com (575.646.6142).
Important! If you encounter any problem while submitting your application, please send an email with your Student ID to Tiep Le firstname.lastname@example.org to get support.
- Materials submitted as part of the application process are not released for other purposes and cannot be returned to the applicant.
- CMI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation and age in the admission of students, in any of its programs, or activities.
- Questions concerning this policy, or complaints of discrimination, may be directed to Amy Lanasa, Creative Media’s Department Head, Phone: 575.646.6142, or by email: email@example.com (Information provided in compliance with Title IX, Section 504, and the Age Discrimination Act)
For students who wish to start Digital Filmmaking or Animation & Visual Effects classes in Fall 2018, the deadline is March 2nd, 2018.