Theater Procedures & Reservation:
- Check the Digital Media Theater calendar for availability and submit the form below.
- Submit a form to NMSU Campus Activity.
- Contact Swank Motion Picture, Inc. to get the rights (License) to screen a movie.
- Occupancy is limited to 98 people. It is the Applicant’s responsibility to maintain this limit. Seating set up must maintain access to all exits with aisles of 48 inches. If you need tickets, sign up for free tickets at Eventbrite.
- We ONLY allow Pop-Corn and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Send your request in at least 10 days prior to the event.
- We will not be able to screen your movies without a copy of NMSU Campus activity form and the movie rights from Swank.
- Smoking and tobacco are prohibited in the building.
- Lessee is responsible for cleaning the theater after the event. Failure to cleanup as required, shall result in an additional $25.00 charge.
- No decoration, posters, pictures, banners or other such items shall be fasten to walls, windows, doors, use only bulletin boards.
More Information contact, Barbara Franco at 575-656-6139 or firstname.lastname@example.org.