CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
1. Please have the following files in hand before uploading and submitting the online Application:
- Artistic Work
2. No single video submission may be over five minutes.
3. Do not send originals. No work will be returned to you.
4. Acceptable formats and File Size: (Follow Vimeo Compression Guidelines for video files)
- Upload files up to 50MB.
- Documents: DOC, DOCX and PDF (Documents & Multiple Images, JPGs).
- Audio & Video Files: MOV, AVI, MP3 (Audio), MP4 (Video) and JPG (Single Image).
5. Video File Naming “Last Name + The Last 6 Digits of Banner ID” Ex. “smith456789.mov”.
Note: If you have any problems uploading your video file (Artistic Work) follow this steps:
1. Upload it on youtube or Vimeo site,
2. Create a word document and copy/paste your video URL on it &
3. Submit the document file in the “Artistic Work” section of the application form.
6. Upon submission, Do Not Refresh the page, Uploading 50mb file will take up to 5 min, depending on your internet connection.
Note: If you have any problems submitting your application, contact Amy Lanasa firstname.lastname@example.org (575.646.6142).
Important! If you encounter any problem while submitting your application, please send an email with your Student ID to Tiep Le email@example.com to get support.
- Materials submitted as part of the application process are not released for other purposes and cannot be returned to the applicant.
- CMI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation and age in the admission of students, in any of its programs, or activities.
- Questions concerning this policy, or complaints of discrimination, may be directed to Amy Lanasa, Creative Media’s Department Head, Phone: 575.646.6142, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Information provided in compliance with Title IX, Section 504, and the Age Discrimination Act)
The CMI application process will open again on September 29, 2017.
For students who wish to start DFM or ANVE classes in Spring 2018, the deadline is October 16, 2017.
For students who wish to start DFM or ANVE classes in Fall 2018, the deadline is February 1, 2017.